Terms and Conditions
Last updated: June 2019.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using http://www.orikhu.com (the “Site”) and the Orikhu mobile application (the “Service”) operated by Orikhu (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These terms apply to all authors, contributors, visitors, users and others who access or use this Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your personal contact information, physical address and banking details.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance upon purchase or on a recurring basis, whichever applies.
This Service allows you access certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”) (created by contributors and authors) and share (all users). Contributors and authors are responsible for the correct use of copyright and terms of this website.
- Some of the content might be sponsored by brands
- Some of the content might be obtained through paid media trips
- Some of the content might have been solicited from third parties
- Some of the content are aggregated from the wide world web
- Some of the content might be from Affiliation partners
- Some of the content may have been derived from exchange deals
- Some of the revenue might be from products available to users
This is pretty simple, if you didn’t write it, or photographed it or video recorded/produced it and you want to reproduce it, ask the creators. All content is produced by independent authors and contributors who need to be considered and ask permissions from to reuse any content.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- A few links are affiliate links of which Orikhu receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you.
- If an affiliate link is directed to a product, it means, it’s something personally vetted, supported and would recommend it even without an affiliate link.
- Orikhu’s first priority is always providing valuable information and resources to help you create positive changes in your life, and links to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) fit within this purpose.
Links To Other Websites
This Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Orikhu which has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Orikhu shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Orikhu reserves the right, at sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Orikhu.